Traveling Luck for Podvinje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Podvinje?What's around Podvinje?
Wikipedia near Podvinje
Where to stay near Podvinje
The timezone in Podvinje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 16:40. It's light
Latitude. 43.4017°, Longitude. 19.6872°
Satellite map around Podvinje
Loading map of Podvinje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Podvinje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Podvinje (0km)
- Pilatovac (0.9km)
- Dubovica (1.6km)
- Padež (2.7km)
- Gornja Drenova (2.9km)
- Mala Drenova (3.7km)
- Peselje (3.8km)
- Mrljaci (4km)
- Vakuf (4.2km)
- Boškovina (4.3km)
- Purići (4.4km)
- Puškići (4.4km)
- Bavane (4.5km)
- Ljubići (4.5km)
- Karaula (4.8km)
- Bare (4.8km)
- (( Ranovići )) (5km)
- Šarampov (5.1km)
- Donja Kosatica (5.2km)
- Babići (5.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Podvinje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (4.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (4.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (5.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (4.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (4.4km)
Airports close to Podvinje
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (143.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (160.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (175.7km)