Traveling Luck for Kokošinjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kokosinjak?What's around Kokosinjak?
Wikipedia near Kokosinjak
Where to stay near Kokošinjak
The timezone in Kokosinjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 16:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3908°, Longitude. 19.7222°
Satellite map around Kokošinjak
Loading map of Kokošinjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kokošinjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kokošinjak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (4.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (2.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (5.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (4.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (3.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vaočki Potok (3.9km)
Airports close to Kokošinjak
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (143km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (161.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (177.5km)