Traveling Luck for Promaha, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Promaha?What's around Promaha?
Wikipedia near Promaha
Where to stay near Promaha
The timezone in Promaha is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. 43.3761°, Longitude. 19.7392°
Satellite map around Promaha
Loading map of Promaha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Promaha, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bavane (1.5km)
- Donja Kosatica (1.6km)
- Ljubići (1.7km)
- Turska Mala (2.1km)
- Bivolice (2.5km)
- Bivolice (3.7km)
- Rupčine (3.9km)
- Zagaj (4km)
- Dvorište (4.4km)
- Dubovica (4.4km)
- Dobroila (4.4km)
- Biskupići (4.4km)
- Bećirovići (4.5km)
- Podkonik (4.7km)
- Bećirovići (4.8km)
- Peselje (5km)
- Bakalovina (5.3km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (5.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Promaha
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bijelo Polje (4.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (2.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (3.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (2.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (2.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vaočki Potok (5.2km)
Airports close to Promaha
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (146km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (161km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (177.7km)