Traveling Luck for Bjela Voda, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bjela Voda?What's around Bjela Voda?
Wikipedia near Bjela Voda
Where to stay near Bjela Voda
The timezone in Bjela Voda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. 43.4264°, Longitude. 19.7258°
Satellite map around Bjela Voda
Loading map of Bjela Voda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bjela Voda, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vranjak (1.1km)
- Grablje (2.2km)
- Karaula (2.3km)
- Ninčići (3.1km)
- Gornja Drenova (3.6km)
- Zagaj (3.9km)
- Pilatovac (4.2km)
- Kulina (4.3km)
- (( Međugorje )) (4.8km)
- Dubovica (4.9km)
- Podvinje (4.9km)
- (( Dražan )) (5km)
- Donja Kosatica (5.1km)
- Ljubići (5.1km)
- Crkvina (5.3km)
- Sokolova (5.6km)
- Svijetnjak (5.7km)
- (( Oštrik )) (5.8km)
- Bavane (5.9km)
- Padež (5.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bjela Voda
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (0.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (5.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vaoč (2.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (0.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (4.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vlasonjski Potok (5.8km)
Airports close to Bjela Voda
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (147.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (165.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.6km)