Traveling Luck for Petriča Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Petrica Brdo?What's around Petrica Brdo?
Wikipedia near Petrica Brdo
Where to stay near Petriča Brdo
The timezone in Petrica Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4267°, Longitude. 19.7208°
Satellite map around Petriča Brdo
Loading map of Petriča Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Petriča Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vranjak (1.5km)
- Karaula (1.9km)
- Grablje (2.7km)
- Ninčići (3km)
- Gornja Drenova (3.1km)
- Pilatovac (3.8km)
- Zagaj (4.3km)
- Kulina (4.4km)
- (( Međugorje )) (4.5km)
- Podvinje (4.6km)
- Dubovica (4.7km)
- (( Dražan )) (5km)
- Crkvina (5.1km)
- Ljubići (5.2km)
- Donja Kosatica (5.3km)
- Padež (5.5km)
- Sokolova (5.6km)
- (( Potok )) (5.7km)
- Bavane (6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Petriča Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (0km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (4.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vaoč (2.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (1.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (4.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vlasonjski Potok (5.7km)
Airports close to Petriča Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (147.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (165.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.1km)