Traveling Luck for RavneŠume, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is RavneSume?What's around RavneSume?
Wikipedia near RavneSume
Where to stay near RavneŠume
The timezone in RavneSume is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:06 and Sunset at 19:11. It's light
Latitude. 43.4167°, Longitude. 19.6731°
Satellite map around RavneŠume
Loading map of RavneŠume and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around RavneŠume, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Padež (0.7km)
- Gornja Drenova (1.7km)
- Pilatovac (1.9km)
- Boškovina (2.1km)
- Podvinje (2.4km)
- Bare (2.4km)
- (( Potok )) (3.4km)
- Topalovina (3.4km)
- Purići (3.6km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (3.6km)
- Mala Drenova (3.6km)
- Dubovica (3.9km)
- Karaula (4km)
- Kukanj (4.6km)
- Brajsalica (4.8km)
- Vojnica (5km)
- Prošće (5.1km)
- Vakuf (5.2km)
- Rosulje (5.3km)
- Šarampov (5.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around RavneŠume
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (4.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bijela Stena (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (3.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vaoč (4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Seculića Strana (3.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (2.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (4.8km)
Airports close to RavneŠume
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (144.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (161.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (175.4km)