Traveling Luck for Seculića Strana, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Seculica Strana?What's around Seculica Strana?
Wikipedia near Seculica Strana
Where to stay near Seculića Strana
The timezone in Seculica Strana is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:49 and Sunset at 18:40. It's light
Latitude. 43.4072°, Longitude. 19.6414°
Satellite map around Seculića Strana
Loading map of Seculića Strana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Seculića Strana, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Purići (0.7km)
- Mala Drenova (1.7km)
- Prošće (2km)
- Boškovina (2.3km)
- Padež (2.5km)
- Topalovina (3.1km)
- Šarampov (3.2km)
- Krastine (3.3km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (3.4km)
- Rosulje (3.5km)
- Bare (3.5km)
- (( Avdovi )) (3.6km)
- Vojnica (3.7km)
- Vakuf (3.8km)
- Brajsalica (3.8km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (4km)
- (( Metaljka )) (4.2km)
- Podvinje (4.4km)
- Puškići (4.5km)
- Pilatovac (4.6km)
- Prijepolje (4.6km)
- Ljeskovac (4.8km)
- Jelašje (4.8km)
- Gornja Drenova (5km)
- (( Potok )) (5km)
- Kolovrat (5.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (1.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (1.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (5.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sokolica (4.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šanac (3.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (4.4km)
Airports close to Seculića Strana
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (135.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (142.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (158.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (172.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (172.8km)