Traveling Luck for Krdžava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krdzava?What's around Krdzava?
Wikipedia near Krdzava
Where to stay near Krdžava
The timezone in Krdzava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:04 and Sunset at 19:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4242°, Longitude. 19.6597°
Satellite map around Krdžava
Loading map of Krdžava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krdžava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Boškovina (0.7km)
- Bare (1km)
- Padež (1.3km)
- Topalovina (1.8km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (2km)
- (( Potok )) (2.3km)
- Gornja Drenova (2.7km)
- Brajsalica (3.2km)
- Purići (3.4km)
- Vojnica (3.5km)
- Pilatovac (3.5km)
- Kukanj (3.6km)
- Rosulje (3.8km)
- Mala Drenova (3.9km)
- Podvinje (3.9km)
- Prošće (4.2km)
- (( Avdovi )) (4.2km)
- (( Metaljka )) (4.2km)
- Jovac (4.5km)
- Karaula (4.6km)
- Bistrica (4.9km)
- (( Breg )) (5.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Krdžava
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (4.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (4.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bijela Stena (3.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (4.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Seculića Strana (2.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (5.3km)
Airports close to Krdžava
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (136.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (145.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (161.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (174.3km)