Traveling Luck for (( Ljeskovac )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Ljeskovac ))?What's around (( Ljeskovac ))?
Wikipedia near (( Ljeskovac ))
Where to stay near (( Ljeskovac ))
The timezone in (( Ljeskovac )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:50 and Sunset at 18:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.4056°, Longitude. 19.5953°
Satellite map around (( Ljeskovac ))
Loading map of (( Ljeskovac )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Ljeskovac )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krašljevići (1.1km)
- Barice (2km)
- Ljeskovac (2km)
- Prošće (2.5km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (2.9km)
- (( Avdovi )) (3.5km)
- Prljevac (3.5km)
- Krastine (3.6km)
- Rosulje (3.9km)
- Ledinci (3.9km)
- Rogušje (4km)
- (( Tovarnica )) (4km)
- Lukovac (4km)
- (( Metaljka )) (4.3km)
- Purići (4.4km)
- Jelašje (4.5km)
- Raskrsnica (4.5km)
- (( Dosudovići )) (4.6km)
- Vojnica (4.6km)
- Seljašnica (4.7km)
- Seljane (4.7km)
- (( Visočica )) (4.8km)
- Brajsalica (5.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (3.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (4.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (4.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (1.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (3.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (2.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (1.7km)
Airports close to (( Ljeskovac ))
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (131.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (156.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (167.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (169.3km)