Traveling Luck for Solovina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Solovina?What's around Solovina?
Wikipedia near Solovina
Where to stay near Solovina
The timezone in Solovina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:01 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.4153°, Longitude. 19.5881°
Satellite map around Solovina
Loading map of Solovina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Solovina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ljeskovac (1km)
- Krašljevići (2.1km)
- Ledinci (2.5km)
- (( Tovarnica )) (2.6km)
- Barice (2.9km)
- (( Avdovi )) (3.1km)
- Prošće (3.2km)
- Raskrsnica (3.4km)
- (( Dosudovići )) (3.5km)
- Rosulje (3.6km)
- (( Visočica )) (3.7km)
- (( Metaljka )) (3.7km)
- (( Ledinke )) (3.9km)
- Rogušje (4.2km)
- Vojnica (4.3km)
- Prljevac (4.3km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (4.4km)
- Brajsalica (4.7km)
- Krastine (5km)
- Brašansko Brdo (5km)
- Bajnovići (5.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (4.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (4.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (3.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (2.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (3.2km)
Airports close to Solovina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (130.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (142.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (156.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (167.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (169.6km)