Traveling Luck for Popova Glava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Popova Glava?What's around Popova Glava?
Wikipedia near Popova Glava
Where to stay near Popova Glava
The timezone in Popova Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 16:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4075°, Longitude. 19.5431°
Satellite map around Popova Glava
Loading map of Popova Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Popova Glava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Brašansko Brdo (0.7km)
- Prljci (1.3km)
- (( Dosudovići )) (1.8km)
- Raskrsnica (2km)
- Prevalija (2.1km)
- Grbovići (2.5km)
- Rogušje (2.5km)
- (( Tovarnica )) (3.4km)
- (( Šerbetovac )) (3.5km)
- Kraj (3.8km)
- Spajići (4.2km)
- Prljevac (4.2km)
- Barice (4.3km)
- Pleskići (4.3km)
- Krašljevići (4.4km)
- Seljane (4.5km)
- Zasok (4.6km)
- Ledinci (4.7km)
- (( Kukavice )) (4.8km)
- Ljeskovac (5.3km)
- (( Gradina )) (5.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Popova Glava
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (3.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (3.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Riđi Kamen (2.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (5.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Dolovi (4.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (3.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3.5km)
Airports close to Popova Glava
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (127.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (140.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (153.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (163km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (165.7km)