Traveling Luck for Brašansko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brasansko Brdo?What's around Brasansko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Brasansko Brdo
Where to stay near Brašansko Brdo
The timezone in Brasansko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:44. It's light
Latitude. 43.4053°, Longitude. 19.5369°
Satellite map around Brašansko Brdo
Loading map of Brašansko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brašansko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Brašansko Brdo (0km)
- Prljci (0.6km)
- Prevalija (1.7km)
- Grbovići (2.1km)
- (( Dosudovići )) (2.4km)
- Raskrsnica (2.6km)
- Rogušje (2.7km)
- Spajići (3.6km)
- (( Šerbetovac )) (3.6km)
- Pleskići (3.7km)
- (( Tovarnica )) (4km)
- Kraj (4.1km)
- Prljevac (4.5km)
- Zasok (4.5km)
- Seljane (4.6km)
- Barice (4.7km)
- Krašljevići (4.9km)
- Gornje Babine (5.2km)
- (( Kukavice )) (5.2km)
- (( Gradina )) (5.2km)
- Ledinci (5.3km)
- Ramovina (5.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Brašansko Brdo
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (3.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (3.1km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Dolovi (3.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (3.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3.9km)
Airports close to Brašansko Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (126.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (140.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (153.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (162.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (165km)