Traveling Luck for Šerbetovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Serbetovac?What's around Serbetovac?
Wikipedia near Serbetovac
Where to stay near Šerbetovac
The timezone in Serbetovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:07. It's light
Latitude. 43.4131°, Longitude. 19.5478°
Satellite map around Šerbetovac
Loading map of Šerbetovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šerbetovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Dosudovići )) (0.9km)
- Raskrsnica (1.2km)
- Brašansko Brdo (1.5km)
- Prljci (2km)
- Prevalija (2.5km)
- (( Tovarnica )) (2.5km)
- Grbovići (2.9km)
- Rogušje (3km)
- (( Šerbetovac )) (3km)
- Kraj (3.2km)
- Ledinci (3.8km)
- (( Kukavice )) (4km)
- Krašljevići (4.3km)
- Barice (4.3km)
- Prljevac (4.5km)
- Ljeskovac (4.6km)
- (( Ledinke )) (4.9km)
- Seljane (5km)
- Podborak (5.1km)
- Spajići (5.1km)
- (( Gradina )) (5.1km)
- Pleskići (5.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (4.3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Dolovi (5.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (3.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (3.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Riđi Kamen (3.6km)
Airports close to Šerbetovac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (127.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (163.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (166.5km)