Traveling Luck for Brajsalica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brajsalica?What's around Brajsalica?
Wikipedia near Brajsalica
Where to stay near Brajsalica
The timezone in Brajsalica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4353°, Longitude. 19.6294°
Satellite map around Brajsalica
Loading map of Brajsalica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brajsalica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Brajsalica (0km)
- Vojnica (0.4km)
- (( Metaljka )) (1.1km)
- Rosulje (1.2km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (1.3km)
- Topalovina (1.5km)
- (( Avdovi )) (1.6km)
- (( Breg )) (2.6km)
- Bajnovići (2.7km)
- Bare (2.7km)
- Boškovina (2.7km)
- (( Visočica )) (2.8km)
- (( Kula )) (3.3km)
- Jovac (3.4km)
- Prošće (3.4km)
- (( Potok )) (3.5km)
- Adrovići (3.5km)
- Ljeskovac (3.8km)
- Kaludre (3.9km)
- Kukanj (4.2km)
- Varnica (4.2km)
- Prisoje (4.3km)
- Padež (4.3km)
- Ljeljen Do (4.4km)
- Purići (4.5km)
- Kolovići (4.6km)
- Brdo (4.7km)
Accommodation around Brajsalica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (4.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Seculića Strana (3.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Džurovo (4.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bijela Stena (2.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kreševa (4.3km)
Airports close to Brajsalica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (146km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (161.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (171.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (174.3km)