Traveling Luck for Gogovica Gredina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gogovica Gredina?What's around Gogovica Gredina?
Wikipedia near Gogovica Gredina
Where to stay near Gogovica Gredina
The timezone in Gogovica Gredina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:36. It's light
Latitude. 43.4275°, Longitude. 19.6364°
Satellite map around Gogovica Gredina
Loading map of Gogovica Gredina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gogovica Gredina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Topalovina (0.8km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (1km)
- Brajsalica (1.2km)
- Vojnica (1.3km)
- Rosulje (1.5km)
- Boškovina (1.7km)
- (( Avdovi )) (1.9km)
- (( Metaljka )) (2km)
- Bare (2.1km)
- Prošće (2.8km)
- Padež (3.2km)
- (( Potok )) (3.3km)
- Purići (3.3km)
- (( Breg )) (3.8km)
- (( Visočica )) (3.9km)
- Bajnovići (3.9km)
- Ljeskovac (4km)
- Jovac (4.1km)
- Kukanj (4.3km)
- Mala Drenova (4.4km)
- (( Kula )) (4.4km)
- Adrovići (4.7km)
- Kaludre (4.8km)
- Gornja Drenova (5km)
Accommodation around Gogovica Gredina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (3.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (4.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bijela Stena (2.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kreševa (4.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Seculića Strana (2.7km)
Airports close to Gogovica Gredina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (134.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (145.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (160.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (172.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (174.1km)