Traveling Luck for Boškovina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Boskovina?What's around Boskovina?
Wikipedia near Boskovina
Where to stay near Boškovina
The timezone in Boskovina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:44. It's light
Latitude. 43.4231°, Longitude. 19.6528°
Satellite map around Boškovina
Loading map of Boškovina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Boškovina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Boškovina (0km)
- Bare (1.2km)
- Topalovina (1.4km)
- Padež (1.6km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (1.6km)
- (( Potok )) (2.7km)
- Brajsalica (2.7km)
- Vojnica (2.9km)
- Purići (2.9km)
- Rosulje (3.2km)
- Gornja Drenova (3.4km)
- Prošće (3.5km)
- (( Avdovi )) (3.5km)
- Mala Drenova (3.7km)
- (( Metaljka )) (3.7km)
- Kukanj (4km)
- Pilatovac (4km)
- Podvinje (4.3km)
- Jovac (4.6km)
- (( Breg )) (5.1km)
- Bistrica (5.1km)
- Karaula (5.3km)
- Bajnovići (5.4km)
- Šarampov (5.4km)
Accommodation around Boškovina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (3.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (4.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bijela Stena (3.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (5.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kreševa (5.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Seculića Strana (2.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (5km)
Airports close to Boškovina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (135.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (145km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (161.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (173.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.8km)