Traveling Luck for Karaula, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Karaula?What's around Karaula?
Wikipedia near Karaula
Where to stay near Karaula
The timezone in Karaula is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:55 and Sunset at 18:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.4358°, Longitude. 19.7053°
Satellite map around Karaula
Loading map of Karaula and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Karaula, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Karaula (0km)
- Ninčići (2km)
- Gornja Drenova (2.3km)
- (( Međugorje )) (2.9km)
- Vranjak (3.2km)
- Crkvina (3.5km)
- Pilatovac (3.9km)
- (( Potok )) (3.9km)
- Kukanj (4.1km)
- Kulina (4.1km)
- Grablje (4.5km)
- (( Dražan )) (4.5km)
- Bare (4.6km)
- Padež (4.7km)
- Podvinje (4.8km)
- Sokolova (5km)
- Bistrica (5km)
- Gobate (5.2km)
- Boškovina (5.3km)
- Dubovica (5.5km)
- Mokrič (5.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Karaula
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (3.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (1.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (2.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Sokolica (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (5.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vaoč (3.5km)
Airports close to Karaula
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (148.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (165.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (178.7km)