Traveling Luck for Vranjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vranjak?What's around Vranjak?
Wikipedia near Vranjak
Where to stay near Vranjak
The timezone in Vranjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:49. It's light
Latitude. 43.4306°, Longitude. 19.7103°
Satellite map around Vranjak
Loading map of Vranjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vranjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Karaula (0.8km)
- Gornja Drenova (2.3km)
- Ninčići (2.5km)
- Vranjak (2.6km)
- Pilatovac (3.5km)
- (( Međugorje )) (3.7km)
- Grablje (3.8km)
- Crkvina (4.3km)
- Podvinje (4.4km)
- Kulina (4.4km)
- (( Potok )) (4.6km)
- Padež (4.7km)
- Dubovica (4.9km)
- (( Dražan )) (4.9km)
- Kukanj (4.9km)
- Bare (5.1km)
- Zagaj (5.4km)
- Sokolova (5.4km)
- Boškovina (5.6km)
- Bistrica (5.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Vranjak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (1.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (5.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Sokolica (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (4.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vaoč (2.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (2.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (5.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (3.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vlasonjski Potok (5.1km)
Airports close to Vranjak
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (147.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (165.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (179.1km)