Traveling Luck for Kulina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kulina?What's around Kulina?
Wikipedia near Kulina
Where to stay near Kulina
The timezone in Kulina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:50. It's light
Latitude. 43.4533°, Longitude. 19.7372°
Satellite map around Kulina
Loading map of Kulina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kulina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kulina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (3.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (5.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (4.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (2.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (5.6km)
Airports close to Kulina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (151.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (169km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (182km)