Traveling Luck for Veliki Klik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliki Klik?What's around Veliki Klik?
Wikipedia near Veliki Klik
Where to stay near Veliki Klik
The timezone in Veliki Klik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 16:09. It's light
Latitude. 43.4350°, Longitude. 19.6928°
Satellite map around Veliki Klik
Loading map of Veliki Klik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliki Klik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Karaula (1.2km)
- Gornja Drenova (1.5km)
- (( Potok )) (2.8km)
- Ninčići (2.9km)
- (( Međugorje )) (3km)
- Kukanj (3.2km)
- Bare (3.4km)
- Pilatovac (3.5km)
- Crkvina (3.6km)
- Padež (3.7km)
- Boškovina (4.1km)
- Bistrica (4.3km)
- Vranjak (4.3km)
- Podvinje (4.4km)
- Topalovina (4.7km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (4.7km)
- Kulina (5.1km)
- Jovac (5.2km)
- Gobate (5.2km)
- (( Dražan )) (5.3km)
- Dubovica (5.4km)
- Grablje (5.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Veliki Klik
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (4.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (2.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (1.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (5.1km)
Airports close to Veliki Klik
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (147.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (164.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (177.5km)