Traveling Luck for Crkvina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crkvina?What's around Crkvina?
Wikipedia near Crkvina
Where to stay near Crkvina
The timezone in Crkvina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 16:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4622°, Longitude. 19.7000°
Satellite map around Crkvina
Loading map of Crkvina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crkvina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Crkvina (0km)
- (( Međugorje )) (0.7km)
- Gobate (1.7km)
- Ninčići (2.3km)
- (( Dražan )) (3.1km)
- Sokolova (3.2km)
- Bistrica (3.3km)
- Kulina (3.4km)
- Kukanj (3.4km)
- Karaula (3.5km)
- Bogdanovići (3.9km)
- Mokrič (4km)
- Čkanje (4.3km)
- (( Potok )) (4.3km)
- Ljubojevići (4.9km)
- Jovac (5km)
- Gornja Drenova (5.2km)
- Banjica (5.4km)
- Mangura (5.4km)
- Ljeljen Do (5.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Crkvina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (5.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (5.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (4.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Sokolica (1.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kreševa (4.2km)
Airports close to Crkvina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (151.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (167.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (178.6km)