Traveling Luck for Kljunovina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kljunovina?What's around Kljunovina?
Wikipedia near Kljunovina
Where to stay near Kljunovina
The timezone in Kljunovina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4636°, Longitude. 19.7136°
Satellite map around Kljunovina
Loading map of Kljunovina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kljunovina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Crkvina (1.3km)
- (( Međugorje )) (1.7km)
- (( Dražan )) (1.7km)
- Ninčići (1.9km)
- Sokolova (1.9km)
- Kulina (2.1km)
- Gobate (2.2km)
- Mokrič (2.7km)
- Karaula (3.7km)
- (( Oštrik )) (4.2km)
- Bistrica (4.6km)
- Mangura (4.6km)
- Bogdanovići (4.7km)
- Kukanj (4.7km)
- Prisoje (4.9km)
- Vranjak (5.2km)
- (( Potok )) (5.5km)
- Čkanje (5.5km)
- Ljubojevići (5.6km)
Accommodation around Kljunovina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (4.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Sokolica (2.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Planinica (5.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kreševa (5.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (3.8km)
Airports close to Kljunovina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (151.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (168.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (179.9km)