Traveling Luck for Kolašinsko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kolasinsko Brdo?What's around Kolasinsko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Kolasinsko Brdo
Where to stay near Kolašinsko Brdo
The timezone in Kolasinsko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4725°, Longitude. 19.7303°
Satellite map around Kolašinsko Brdo
Loading map of Kolašinsko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolašinsko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sokolova (0.6km)
- Mokrič (0.9km)
- (( Dražan )) (1.1km)
- Kulina (1.8km)
- (( Oštrik )) (2.8km)
- Mangura (3.1km)
- Crkvina (3.2km)
- Gobate (3.2km)
- Ninčići (3.3km)
- Prisoje (3.5km)
- (( Međugorje )) (3.6km)
- Podkraj (4.6km)
- Gordići (5.1km)
- Karaula (5.4km)
- Bogdanovići (5.5km)
- Ravnava (5.6km)
- Bakalovina (5.7km)
- Tikva (5.9km)
- Dragaški Krš (5.9km)
- Dragaši (5.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kolašinsko Brdo
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (2.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (3.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Planinica (3.9km)
Airports close to Kolašinsko Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (153.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (170.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (181.6km)