Traveling Luck for Kozomor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kozomor?What's around Kozomor?
Wikipedia near Kozomor
Where to stay near Kozomor
The timezone in Kozomor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4794°, Longitude. 19.7411°
Satellite map around Kozomor
Loading map of Kozomor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kozomor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mokrič (1km)
- Sokolova (1.6km)
- (( Dražan )) (2.2km)
- Mangura (2.3km)
- (( Oštrik )) (2.6km)
- Kulina (2.8km)
- Prisoje (3.1km)
- Podkraj (3.6km)
- Gobate (4.3km)
- Bakalovina (4.4km)
- Crkvina (4.5km)
- Ninčići (4.6km)
- Cikiljevina (4.8km)
- Gordići (5km)
- Tikva (5km)
- (( Međugorje )) (5km)
- Ravnava (5.2km)
- Ćirkovići (5.2km)
- Vraneša (5.2km)
- Čolovino (5.6km)
- Zapolje (5.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kozomor
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Planinica (3.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (2.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (2.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (5.6km)
Airports close to Kozomor
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (154.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (172km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (182.2km)