Traveling Luck for Mangura, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mangura?What's around Mangura?
Wikipedia near Mangura
Where to stay near Mangura
The timezone in Mangura is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:01 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.4961°, Longitude. 19.7325°
Satellite map around Mangura
Loading map of Mangura and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mangura, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mangura (0km)
- Podkraj (1.7km)
- Ćirkovići (2.9km)
- Ravnava (2.9km)
- Gordići (3km)
- Mokrič (3.2km)
- Sokolova (3.6km)
- Bakalovina (3.8km)
- Čolovino (3.9km)
- Mališići (4km)
- (( Dražan )) (4.2km)
- Prisoje (4.3km)
- Dragaški Krš (4.3km)
- Dragaši (4.3km)
- Gobate (4.4km)
- (( Oštrik )) (4.8km)
- Zapolje (4.8km)
- Kulina (4.9km)
- Cikiljevina (5km)
- Glavonjići (5.2km)
- Prisoje (5.3km)
- Rebelj (5.3km)
- Crkvina (5.4km)
- Mutandžići (5.5km)
- Bogdanovići (5.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Mangura
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (4.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (0.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (3.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (3.3km)
Airports close to Mangura
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (156.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (173.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (180.4km)