Traveling Luck for Urljaj, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Urljaj?What's around Urljaj?
Wikipedia near Urljaj
Where to stay near Urljaj
The timezone in Urljaj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4831°, Longitude. 19.6961°
Satellite map around Urljaj
Loading map of Urljaj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urljaj, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gobate (1.1km)
- Bogdanovići (2.1km)
- Crkvina (2.8km)
- Ljubojevići (2.8km)
- Dragaški Krš (3.2km)
- Dragaši (3.2km)
- Gordići (3.2km)
- (( Međugorje )) (3.4km)
- Pešterci (3.6km)
- Glavonjići (3.8km)
- Mangura (3.9km)
- Sokolova (3.9km)
- Čkanje (4km)
- Bistrica (4.1km)
- (( Dražan )) (4.2km)
- Ravnava (4.2km)
- Banjica (4.3km)
- Mokrič (4.4km)
- Ninčići (4.8km)
- Kulina (4.9km)
- Kukanj (5km)
- Kula (5.3km)
- Ripe (5.3km)
- Prisoje (5.3km)
- Čelija (5.3km)
- Podkraj (5.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Urljaj
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (4.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dražan (3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Sokolica (2.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Planinica (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kreševa (4.7km)
Airports close to Urljaj
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (136.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (153.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (169.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (175.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (178.6km)