Traveling Luck for Gobatsko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gobatsko Brdo?What's around Gobatsko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Gobatsko Brdo
Where to stay near Gobatsko Brdo
The timezone in Gobatsko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 16:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4914°, Longitude. 19.6914°
Satellite map around Gobatsko Brdo
Loading map of Gobatsko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gobatsko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bogdanovići (1.8km)
- Dragaški Krš (2km)
- Dragaši (2km)
- Ljubojevići (2km)
- Gobate (2.2km)
- Gordići (2.3km)
- Glavonjići (2.6km)
- Pešterci (2.7km)
- Ravnava (3.5km)
- Crkvina (3.9km)
- Mangura (4km)
- Banjica (4.1km)
- Kula (4.1km)
- Čkanje (4.2km)
- Prisoje (4.4km)
- (( Međugorje )) (4.5km)
- Bistrica (4.7km)
- Sokolova (4.9km)
- Ćirkovići (5km)
- Ripe (5.1km)
- Osoje (5.1km)
- Podkraj (5.2km)
- Čelija (5.2km)
- Mokrič (5.2km)
- (( Dražan )) (5.3km)
- Ljeljen Do (5.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gobatsko Brdo
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (4.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dražan (3.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Sokolica (3.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kreševa (5.1km)
Airports close to Gobatsko Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (136.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (154.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (170.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (178.3km)