Traveling Luck for Vranovina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vranovina?What's around Vranovina?
Wikipedia near Vranovina
Where to stay near Vranovina
The timezone in Vranovina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4969°, Longitude. 19.6756°
Satellite map around Vranovina
Loading map of Vranovina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vranovina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ljubojevići (0.8km)
- Pešterci (1.1km)
- Bogdanovići (1.5km)
- Glavonjići (1.8km)
- Dragaši (1.9km)
- Dragaški Krš (1.9km)
- Kula (2.7km)
- Gordići (3km)
- Banjica (3.1km)
- Gobate (3.5km)
- Čkanje (3.8km)
- Vitkovac (4km)
- Ripe (4km)
- Ravnava (4.1km)
- Filipovići (4.2km)
- Čelija (4.3km)
- Prisoje (4.5km)
- Osoje (4.6km)
- Bistrica (4.8km)
- Pod (4.9km)
- Ðurovac (4.9km)
- Ljeljen Do (4.9km)
- Stanići (4.9km)
- Crkvina (5.1km)
- Kolovići (5.2km)
- Pribojskecelice (5.3km)
- Mangura (5.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Vranovina
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vijanac (5.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dražan (5.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Sokolica (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Planinica (4.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kreševa (4.9km)
Airports close to Vranovina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (134.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (154.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (170.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (176.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (178.5km)