Traveling Luck for Kom, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kom?What's around Kom?
Wikipedia near Kom
Where to stay near Kom
The timezone in Kom is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 16:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4892°, Longitude. 19.5689°
Satellite map around Kom
Loading map of Kom and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kom, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ušljivice (1.3km)
- Kreševine (1.3km)
- Orašje (1.4km)
- (( Rudina )) (2km)
- Košnice (2.3km)
- Gradina (2.5km)
- Zdravac (2.5km)
- (( Rajinovac )) (2.8km)
- Smrekovac (3.3km)
- Jevrenka (3.3km)
- Parlog (3.4km)
- Bara (3.6km)
- Brnjaš (3.9km)
- Soklin (3.9km)
- Dežuje (4km)
- Kalafati (4.1km)
- (( Rakita )) (4.4km)
- Brdo (4.5km)
- Zabrđe (4.6km)
- Poljanak (4.7km)
- (( Dužani )) (4.7km)
- Druglići (4.8km)
- Međugorje (4.8km)
Accommodation around Kom
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisa Stena (4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strane (1km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (4.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pobijenik (3.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Presedlo (3.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (3.6km)
Airports close to Kom
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (151.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (164.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (166.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (174.7km)