Traveling Luck for Strane, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Strane?What's around Strane?
Wikipedia near Strane
Where to stay near Strane
The timezone in Strane is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4922°, Longitude. 19.5597°
Satellite map around Strane
Loading map of Strane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Strane, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kreševine (0.5km)
- (( Rudina )) (1.1km)
- Orašje (1.2km)
- Ušljivice (2.1km)
- Košnice (2.3km)
- Smrekovac (2.7km)
- Gradina (2.9km)
- Soklin (3km)
- Zdravac (3.2km)
- (( Rajinovac )) (3.8km)
- Kalafati (3.8km)
- Poljanak (4km)
- (( Rakita )) (4.1km)
- Lokvice (4.1km)
- Jevrenka (4.1km)
- Parlog (4.2km)
- (( Brkat )) (4.4km)
- Bara (4.5km)
- Međugorje (4.6km)
- Brnjaš (4.8km)
- Dežuje (4.9km)
- Potpeć (5.2km)
- Zarkovina (5.2km)
- Zgarete (5.2km)
Accommodation around Strane
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisa Stena (3.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strane (0km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (4.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pobijenik (3.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (4km)
Airports close to Strane
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (124.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (151.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (164.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (165.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (174.3km)