Traveling Luck for Bukovci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bukovci?What's around Bukovci?
Wikipedia near Bukovci
Where to stay near Bukovci
The timezone in Bukovci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:39 and Sunset at 18:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.4908°, Longitude. 19.5519°
Satellite map around Bukovci
Loading map of Bukovci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bukovci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kreševine (0.9km)
- (( Rudina )) (1.1km)
- Orašje (1.9km)
- Soklin (2.3km)
- Ušljivice (2.8km)
- Košnice (2.9km)
- Gradina (3km)
- Smrekovac (3km)
- Lokvice (3.4km)
- (( Rakita )) (3.5km)
- (( Brkat )) (3.7km)
- Zdravac (3.9km)
- Međugorje (4.1km)
- Poljanak (4.1km)
- Kalafati (4.2km)
- Jevrenka (4.4km)
- (( Rajinovac )) (4.4km)
- (( Zajednica )) (4.9km)
- Parlog (5km)
- Bara (5km)
- Zgarete (5.1km)
- Kamenjača (5.1km)
- Podborak (5.2km)
- Zarkovina (5.2km)
Accommodation around Bukovci
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisa Stena (3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strane (0.8km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (4.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pobijenik (3.5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (4.7km)
Airports close to Bukovci
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (123.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (151.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (163.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (165.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (173.7km)