Traveling Luck for Ivankovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ivankovica?What's around Ivankovica?
Wikipedia near Ivankovica
Where to stay near Ivankovica
The timezone in Ivankovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:18. It's light
Latitude. 43.4922°, Longitude. 19.5439°
Satellite map around Ivankovica
Loading map of Ivankovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ivankovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Rudina )) (1.3km)
- Kreševine (1.4km)
- Soklin (1.6km)
- Orašje (2.4km)
- Lokvice (2.6km)
- Smrekovac (3.1km)
- (( Brkat )) (3.1km)
- (( Rakita )) (3.3km)
- Košnice (3.5km)
- Gradina (3.5km)
- Ušljivice (3.6km)
- Poljanak (4km)
- Međugorje (4km)
- Kamenjača (4.3km)
- Kalafati (4.4km)
- (( Zajednica )) (4.6km)
- Zdravac (4.6km)
- Zgarete (4.7km)
- Salipioi (4.8km)
- Lužina (4.9km)
- Zarkovina (5.1km)
- Jevrenka (5.1km)
- Bukovac (5.1km)
- (( Rajinovac )) (5.2km)
Accommodation around Ivankovica
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisa Stena (2.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strane (1.5km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (5.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pobijenik (3.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Makovac (4.7km)
Airports close to Ivankovica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (122.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (151.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (163.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (164.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (173.3km)