Traveling Luck for Omar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Omar?What's around Omar?
Wikipedia near Omar
Where to stay near Omar
The timezone in Omar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6039°, Longitude. 19.7256°
Satellite map around Omar
Loading map of Omar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Omar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Crni Omar (1.3km)
- Borova Glava (1.4km)
- Karanovo Brdo (2km)
- Previja (2.9km)
- Glavica (3.2km)
- Gaj (3.4km)
- Karanovac (3.4km)
- Tusto Brdo (3.6km)
- Tetrebovo (3.6km)
- Tolambiš (3.7km)
- Rasoje (4.1km)
- Nakli (4.2km)
- Rovančica (4.8km)
- Veliki Runjavaglav (4.8km)
- Oglavčić (5.3km)
- Gola Brda (5.7km)
- Zeleni Breg (5.9km)
- Zavojci (6.3km)
- Vis (6.3km)
- Čavka (6.3km)
- Borova Glava (6.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Omar
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gradina (4.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Careva Voda (3.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Omar (0km)
Airports close to Omar
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (135.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (167.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (169.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (184km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (184.7km)