Traveling Luck for Vitosi, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vitosi?What's around Vitosi?
Wikipedia near Vitosi
Where to stay near Vitosi
The timezone in Vitosi is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9756°, Longitude. 19.9714°
Satellite map around Vitosi
Loading map of Vitosi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vitosi, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vitosi (0km)
- Lečići (0.6km)
- Milići (0.9km)
- Todorovići (1.7km)
- Dragutinovići (1.8km)
- Arnautovići (1.9km)
- Božovići (2km)
- Jevtovići (2.2km)
- Popovići (2.5km)
- Ðokovići (2.5km)
- Radovići (2.5km)
- Vukosavljevići (2.6km)
- Milakovići (2.9km)
- Vrane (3.3km)
- Pijuci (3.3km)
- Subjel (3.4km)
- Ðokići (3.5km)
- Filipovići (3.5km)
- Bogdanovići (3.7km)
- Mušići (3.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Vitosi
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (2.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (3.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mustafino Brdo (3.4km)
Airports close to Vitosi
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (113.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (210.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (220.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (221.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vitosi
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.3km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (237.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.