Traveling Luck for Gradnja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradnja?What's around Gradnja?
Wikipedia near Gradnja
Where to stay near Gradnja
The timezone in Gradnja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.9594°, Longitude. 19.9908°
Satellite map around Gradnja
Loading map of Gradnja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradnja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bogdanovići (1.4km)
- Dragutinovići (1.6km)
- Dražinovići (2km)
- Arnautovići (2.6km)
- Lečići (2.7km)
- Vitosi (2.8km)
- Pejići (3.3km)
- Dragutinovići (3.3km)
- Milići (3.3km)
- Todorovići (3.4km)
- Božovići (3.4km)
- Matovići (3.5km)
- Ježevica (3.7km)
- Štulovići (3.9km)
- Bošnjaci (4.2km)
- Radovići (4.3km)
- Maslaći (4.4km)
- Mušići (4.4km)
- Milakovići (4.5km)
- Vukosavljevići (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gradnja
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (0km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mustafino Brdo (2.3km)
Airports close to Gradnja
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (115.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (157.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (207.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (222km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (223.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gradnja
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.8km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (240.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.