Traveling Luck for Torine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Torine?What's around Torine?
Wikipedia near Torine
Where to stay near Torine
The timezone in Torine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.9028°, Longitude. 19.8733°
Satellite map around Torine
Loading map of Torine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Torine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krsmanovići (0.9km)
- Peule (1km)
- Dokovići (1.4km)
- Radojčići (1.6km)
- Veselinovići (2.1km)
- Raletići (2.2km)
- Gostinica (2.3km)
- Udovići (historical) (2.3km)
- Gostinica (2.7km)
- Sretenovići (2.7km)
- Maksimovići (3.1km)
- Miličevići (3.1km)
- Tatinac (3.4km)
- Karan (3.9km)
- Čarina (4km)
- Tatinac (4.3km)
- Tovarnica (4.7km)
- Gluvaci (4.7km)
- Lazovina (5.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Torine
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ćatići Vis (5.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ðukin Do (3.2km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Peskoviti Put (2.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (4.7km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- shrine (1.1km)
Airports close to Torine
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (125.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (206.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (208.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (224.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Torine
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.4km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (241.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.