Traveling Luck for Boškovića Gaj, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Boskovica Gaj?What's around Boskovica Gaj?
Wikipedia near Boskovica Gaj
Where to stay near Boškovića Gaj
The timezone in Boskovica Gaj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:47. It's light
Latitude. 43.8758°, Longitude. 19.9422°
Satellite map around Boškovića Gaj
Loading map of Boškovića Gaj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Boškovića Gaj, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Boškovića Gaj
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Crnokosa (5.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ćatići Vis (5.8km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Peskoviti Put (5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bisar Voda (3.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šerelj (5.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Mirkovica Brdo (4.8km)
Airports close to Boškovića Gaj
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (127.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (200.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (213.7km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (230.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Boškovića Gaj
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.2km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (247.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.