Traveling Luck for Jelića Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jelica Brdo?What's around Jelica Brdo?
Wikipedia near Jelica Brdo
Where to stay near Jelića Brdo
The timezone in Jelica Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:02 and Sunset at 19:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8825°, Longitude. 19.9558°
Satellite map around Jelića Brdo
Loading map of Jelića Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jelića Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Jelića Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Crnokosa (4.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ćatići Vis (5.5km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Peskoviti Put (5.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bisar Voda (5.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Mirkovica Brdo (4.9km)
Airports close to Jelića Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (126km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (200.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (215.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (230.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jelića Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.8km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (247.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.