Traveling Luck for Bjeliško Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bjelisko Polje?What's around Bjelisko Polje?
Wikipedia near Bjelisko Polje
Where to stay near Bjeliško Polje
The timezone in Bjelisko Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.8864°, Longitude. 19.9906°
Satellite map around Bjeliško Polje
Loading map of Bjeliško Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bjeliško Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Bjeliško Polje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Crnokosa (5.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboko (3.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (5.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Požega (6.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Mirkovica Brdo (5.4km)
Airports close to Bjeliško Polje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (124.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (156.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (199.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (218.5km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (231.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bjeliško Polje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.4km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (248.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.