Traveling Luck for Jezerina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jezerina?What's around Jezerina?
Wikipedia near Jezerina
Where to stay near Jezerina
The timezone in Jezerina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8944°, Longitude. 19.9622°
Satellite map around Jezerina
Loading map of Jezerina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jezerina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Perišića Potok (2.6km)
- Madžarev Potok (2.9km)
- Palučak (3km)
- Raškovac (3.1km)
- Raskovina (3.7km)
- Rakića Potok (3.8km)
- Duboki Potok (3.9km)
- Jošanićki Potok (4.1km)
- Zaseljska Reka (4.2km)
- Bukovica (4.5km)
- Radovanovića Potok (4.9km)
- Zaseljski Potok (5.2km)
- Veliki Potok (5.2km)
- Lužnica (5.5km)
- Tešića Potok (5.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Jezerina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Crnokosa (3.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboko (1.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Airports close to Jezerina
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (124.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (201.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (216.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (229.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jezerina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.2km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (246.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.