Traveling Luck for Luke, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Luke?What's around Luke?
Wikipedia near Luke
Where to stay near Luke
The timezone in Luke is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. 43.9400°, Longitude. 19.8939°
Satellite map around Luke
Loading map of Luke and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Luke, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Markovići (1.2km)
- Tripkovići (1.8km)
- Lažići (2.3km)
- Milovanovići (2.9km)
- Radovići (3.1km)
- Gostinica (3.3km)
- Šošići (3.3km)
- Stančići (3.3km)
- Veselinovići (3.3km)
- Vučičevići (3.6km)
- Karan (3.7km)
- Milovići (3.8km)
- Lazići (3.9km)
- Čukavci (4km)
- Miličevići (4.2km)
- Gornje Zaselje (4.3km)
- Krsmanovići (4.3km)
- Radojčići (4.4km)
- Raletići (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Luke
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crnokosa (4.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ćatići Vis (4.1km)
- a burial site.
- grave (4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (1.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (4.2km)
Airports close to Luke
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (120.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (209.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (212.6km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (221.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Luke
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.5km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (237.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.