Traveling Luck for Torine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Torine?What's around Torine?
Wikipedia near Torine
Where to stay near Torine
The timezone in Torine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:59 and Sunset at 19:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9122°, Longitude. 19.9394°
Satellite map around Torine
Loading map of Torine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Torine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Torine
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Crnokosa (1.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboko (2.1km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Peskoviti Put (4.5km)
Airports close to Torine
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (122.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (204.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (215.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (226.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Torine
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.6km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (243.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.