Traveling Luck for Rakića Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rakica Potok?What's around Rakica Potok?
Wikipedia near Rakica Potok
Where to stay near Rakića Potok
The timezone in Rakica Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. 43.9233°, Longitude. 19.9642°
Satellite map around Rakića Potok
Loading map of Rakića Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rakića Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Puljuša (2.2km)
- Bobija (2.4km)
- Litica (2.4km)
- Bogdanovića Brdo (2.6km)
- Bobija (2.8km)
- Pjesak (3km)
- Mandina Stena (3km)
- Gradina (3.4km)
- Bandera (3.5km)
- Bjela Stena (3.7km)
- Jezerina (3.8km)
- Kamalj (3.8km)
- Previja (4.1km)
- Gujin Kamen (4.2km)
- Bremena (4.6km)
- Pekića Brdo (4.6km)
- Granica (4.6km)
- Stjenčica (4.6km)
- Krš (4.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Rakića Potok
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Crnokosa (1.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboko (2.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (2.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (4.4km)
Airports close to Rakića Potok
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (120.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (204.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (217.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (226.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rakića Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (202km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (243.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.