Traveling Luck for Barajevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Barajevac?What's around Barajevac?
Wikipedia near Barajevac
Where to stay near Barajevac
The timezone in Barajevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:17 and Sunset at 19:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9408°, Longitude. 19.9889°
Satellite map around Barajevac
Loading map of Barajevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barajevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pjesak (1.1km)
- Bremena (1.3km)
- Krš (2.2km)
- Gradina (2.2km)
- Stjenčica (2.5km)
- Mandina Stena (2.7km)
- Bobija (2.7km)
- Vranovina (3km)
- Vukotića Brdo (3.2km)
- Kamalj (3.4km)
- Razbijena Stena (3.4km)
- Vasiljevića (3.6km)
- Opića Brdo (3.9km)
- Bandera (4.1km)
- Bogdanovića Brdo (4.4km)
- Bjela Stena (4.7km)
- Avala (4.8km)
- Bobija (5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pejići (1.1km)
- Štulovići (1.5km)
- Bošnjaci (1.9km)
- Dragutinovići (2km)
- Dražinovići (2.5km)
- Dimitrijevići (2.6km)
- Srednje Selo (2.9km)
- Donje Zaselje (2.9km)
- Dragutinovići (3.1km)
- Bogdanovići (3.2km)
- Vučicevići (3.6km)
- Maslaći (3.7km)
- Lečići (4.5km)
- Božovići (4.5km)
- Gornje Zaselje (4.6km)
- Vitosi (4.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Barajevac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Crnokosa (4.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (2.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (1.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (1.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mustafino Brdo (4.4km)
Airports close to Barajevac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (157.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (205.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (220.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (225.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Barajevac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.8km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (242.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.