Traveling Luck for Pjesak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pjesak?What's around Pjesak?
Wikipedia near Pjesak
Where to stay near Pjesak
The timezone in Pjesak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9439°, Longitude. 19.9775°
Satellite map around Pjesak
Loading map of Pjesak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pjesak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pjesak (0km)
- Gradina (1.1km)
- Bobija (1.7km)
- Krš (1.8km)
- Kamalj (2.2km)
- Bremena (2.2km)
- Razbijena Stena (2.6km)
- Vukotića Brdo (2.9km)
- Bandera (2.9km)
- Vasiljevića (2.9km)
- Mandina Stena (3.4km)
- Stjenčica (3.6km)
- Opića Brdo (3.6km)
- Avala (3.9km)
- Granica (3.9km)
- Vranovina (4.1km)
- Debelo Brdo (4.1km)
- Litica (4.3km)
- Klik (4.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dragutinovići (1km)
- Pejići (1.2km)
- Bošnjaci (1.9km)
- Štulovići (2.3km)
- Srednje Selo (2.3km)
- Dragutinovići (2.4km)
- Dimitrijevići (2.7km)
- Dražinovići (3.2km)
- Donje Zaselje (3.3km)
- Božovići (3.5km)
- Bogdanovići (3.6km)
- Gornje Zaselje (3.6km)
- Lečići (3.7km)
- Vitosi (4.2km)
- Milići (4.2km)
- Radovići (4.3km)
- Čukavci (4.6km)
Accommodation around Pjesak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Crnokosa (4.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (2.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (2.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (1.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mustafino Brdo (4.6km)
Airports close to Pjesak
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (156km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (206.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (220km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (224.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pjesak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.2km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (241.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.