Traveling Luck for Pejići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pejici?What's around Pejici?
Wikipedia near Pejici
Where to stay near Pejići
The timezone in Pejici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9353°, Longitude. 19.9806°
Satellite map around Pejići
Loading map of Pejići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pejići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- Pjesak (1.2km)
- Bobija (2.1km)
- Gradina (2.1km)
- Mandina Stena (2.3km)
- Bremena (2.4km)
- Krš (2.8km)
- Stjenčica (3km)
- Kamalj (3.1km)
- Bandera (3.6km)
- Bogdanovića Brdo (3.7km)
- Razbijena Stena (3.8km)
- Vranovina (3.8km)
- Vukotića Brdo (4km)
- Vasiljevića (4.1km)
- Litica (4.1km)
- Bobija (4.1km)
- Bjela Stena (4.2km)
- Puljuša (4.4km)
- Granica (4.6km)
- Opića Brdo (4.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Pejići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Crnokosa (3.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (1.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (2.3km)
Airports close to Pejići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (118.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (156.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (205.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (219.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (225.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pejići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.9km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (242.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.