Traveling Luck for Bošnjaci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bosnjaci?What's around Bosnjaci?
Wikipedia near Bosnjaci
Where to stay near Bošnjaci
The timezone in Bosnjaci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:23 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. 43.9292°, Longitude. 19.9769°
Satellite map around Bošnjaci
Loading map of Bošnjaci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bošnjaci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pjesak (1.9km)
- Mandina Stena (2.1km)
- Bobija (2.2km)
- Gradina (2.7km)
- Bogdanovića Brdo (2.9km)
- Bremena (3.1km)
- Stjenčica (3.3km)
- Bobija (3.3km)
- Kamalj (3.5km)
- Bjela Stena (3.6km)
- Puljuša (3.6km)
- Litica (3.6km)
- Krš (3.7km)
- Bandera (3.7km)
- Vranovina (4.3km)
- Razbijena Stena (4.5km)
- Jezerina (4.7km)
- Vukotića Brdo (4.8km)
- Granica (4.8km)
- Vasiljevića (4.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Bošnjaci
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Crnokosa (2.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (1.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (3.2km)
Airports close to Bošnjaci
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (119.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (204.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (219.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (226.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bošnjaci
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.7km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (243km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.