Traveling Luck for Maksićevina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Maksicevina?What's around Maksicevina?
Wikipedia near Maksicevina
Where to stay near Maksićevina
The timezone in Maksicevina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:16 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.9467°, Longitude. 19.9106°
Satellite map around Maksićevina
Loading map of Maksićevina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maksićevina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Draškovića Brdo (0.8km)
- Makićevo Brdo (1.2km)
- Gujin Kamen (1.8km)
- Pizića Breg (2.2km)
- Kostića Brdo (2.6km)
- Granica (2.7km)
- Šarampov (2.7km)
- Pekića Brdo (2.9km)
- Debelo Brdo (3.3km)
- Glavica (3.3km)
- Bandera (3.4km)
- Golubovića Brdo (3.6km)
- Litica (3.8km)
- Mitrovo Brdo (3.8km)
- Babića Brdo (4km)
- Glavica (4km)
- Gradina (4.2km)
- Prosina (4.2km)
- Kamalj (4.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Maksićevina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crnokosa (2.3km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (4.4km)
Airports close to Maksićevina
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (119.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (209.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (214.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (221.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maksićevina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (202.8km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (237.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.