Traveling Luck for Glavica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glavica?What's around Glavica?
Wikipedia near Glavica
Where to stay near Glavica
The timezone in Glavica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9642°, Longitude. 19.8847°
Satellite map around Glavica
Loading map of Glavica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glavica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavica (0km)
- Prosina (1km)
- Mitrovo Brdo (1.4km)
- Sanduk (1.8km)
- Sanduk (1.8km)
- Golubovića Brdo (2.2km)
- Pizića Breg (2.3km)
- Sijerovača (2.4km)
- Palež (2.4km)
- Šarampov (3km)
- Makićevo Brdo (3.5km)
- Gradina (3.6km)
- Draškovića Brdo (3.8km)
- Kostića Brdo (4.3km)
- Smet (4.3km)
- Vučja Gora (4.5km)
- Grbića Glavica (4.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Glavica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crnokosa (4.3km)
- a burial site.
- grave (1.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (3.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opštinać Kosjerić (4.6km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (3.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (1km)
Airports close to Glavica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (213km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (213km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (218.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Glavica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (202.6km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (234.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.