Traveling Luck for Šošići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sosici?What's around Sosici?
Wikipedia near Sosici
Where to stay near Šošići
The timezone in Sosici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:04 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.9644°, Longitude. 19.9031°
Satellite map around Šošići
Loading map of Šošići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šošići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Šarampov (1.3km)
- Mitrovo Brdo (1.4km)
- Glavica (1.7km)
- Palež (2.2km)
- Gradina (2.3km)
- Draškovića Brdo (2.6km)
- Kostića Brdo (2.6km)
- Sijerovača (2.7km)
- Prosina (2.7km)
- Pizića Breg (2.8km)
- Sanduk (3.1km)
- Makićevo Brdo (3.2km)
- Sanduk (3.2km)
- Golubovića Brdo (3.4km)
- Debelo Brdo (3.5km)
- Granica (3.6km)
- Gujin Kamen (4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Šošići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crnokosa (2.7km)
- a burial site.
- grave (2.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (4.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (4.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (2.5km)
Airports close to Šošići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (212.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (214.6km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (218.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šošići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.4km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (235.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.